Couldn't think of a blog title, perhaps because it is 4am, ah well, i feel like writing so i will! Last few days been very frustrating poker wise. Got deep in several big tounries but couldnt deliver the big score.......why? Well its a combination of getting ul a few times and then making spewy/bad shoves preflop at times. Iv had some time to think/talk about my play with others and come to the conclusion that I am shoving and re stealing too wide ,its fine to do it versus aggro opponents in late position, as it will show profit but I have been doin it vs villians who have been nitty/tight at times. Im glad iv realised this now, because it could have went on alot longer and I was getting extremely frustrated with coming so close and blowing it.
Here are some of my results from the last week
12.5k Ipoker = 1st for 3.4k
Laddies 15k 50r = 4th and 8th I believe coming to about 2.5k
Stars 12k $55 6max = 1st for 2.4k
Tilt 75k $109 = 31st $400
Stars $50r = 11th $550 (FML)
Ipoker $50r = 11th $609 (FML)
Ipoker 12.5k = 11th $150......see a pattern?
Stars 70k $55 = 95th? $150
Ipoker 150k $109r = 80th for $375
Thats all I can think of from the time being, there were a few more but its 4am. Played a load of the FTOPS also, they are going horrif, ran pretty poorly in the 4/6 iv played and then played/shoved badly in the other two. In general though, I just cant seem to win on FTP, im sure itl happen soon though as I am now beating stars easily enough. Feel a big win is around the corner to be honest, just needed to tighten a few screws here and there. Dont get me wrong im still gonna play loose aggressive, but just tone it down a bit and pay more attention to other players.
Also trying to sort out house for Vegas for the summer. Found one thats pretty sweet, 9 bed, lol. Be sweet tho. Really excited for Vegas it has to be said, playing live almost every day will be saaaweeeeeeeeeeeet. Run deep in the main event one time please!
As far as life in Brazil goes, its still pretty sweet. Weather is flawless, food is a bit hit and miss at times though. Went for a burger today and it looked like a dead rat in the bun, I obv ate it but it was totally in bits. Talking to Paul-1 here on msn, the sicko is up at 7am playing a 20r! Top lad tho, learnt alot from him and love talking poker strategy with him. Im really rambling here, should probs get some sleep. Wonder should I play tommrrow or take a day off????
Nick
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment