Monday, March 9, 2009

Soooo closeeeeeee

Yooooooo. Came 24th in the $2.5 million on ipoker last night for $14.5k, there was 500k for the win, so im pretty crushed to be honest. Alot of people would read that and ask, how could you been dissapointed with winning $14,500? Well, because I play to win and really thought I had a great shot at it. The structure in the event was fantastic with a 30 min clock and I really enjoyed it. I think I busted about 10 hours in 3bet/committing by 22bb stack to a hi-jack (Nscuthome....good ipoker reg) raise with 99, he had AA, so gg me. Im never folding in that spot vs him, why couldnt he have 22 one timeee? haha, ah well not to be! At least I know I can compete in these bigger buy events. The big win will come!

As for the rest of the week it went pretty well also, I think I only played on Tuesday and Wednesday night. Tuesday I managed to final table the 50k $100r on ipoker but busted in 4th for $4k running AK into KK, fun cooler when there was 13.5k ftw. Also final tabled the 12.5k, but got in one ridic hand that I never came back from. I was 3/10 I think, mp1 limps (with 20bbsish) I look at AKs in the cut-off and make it 4x (30bb stack) the sb jams for 15bbs and the limper thinks and then re shoves. Hmmmmm, 3-1 and a chance for a gazilllion chips? Yes please sir! I also hold the nuts an ACE and a KING of the same sooooooot. Sb had KK and the Limper had AA. Haha, good times yo. Think I finished 8th or 9th after that slice of fun.

Wednesday........Final tabled the Micro $100 freezeout and busted in 3rd for $650ish, nothing to interesting happend. Also final tabled the 50k $50r on ipoker, came to the final table 2/10 and then the horror show began. Cue horror show......Hand two fo the final table I open AKo utg+1 (with 190kish) at 4k/8k to 19k........folds to the chip leader in he BB who decides to peel a flop. Flop come As7s7d, he checks I fire 24k he smooth calls. The turn is Kc he checks again, I wap out 46k and he shoves on me, I called, ughhhhhhhhh...........can he really have a 7 here? Of course he had K7, FML. 10th place for $875. Also final tabled the 12.5k on ipoker again and busted in 6th for $800ish, was really short and got discoed on he final table and had to leave it, prob worked out for the best as I was on monster tilt from the 50k bustout. All in all a decent couple of days but could have been so much better (story of my life????)

Should really update about non poker stuff going on but Im tired and it feels as if I have been typing for ages. Will save that for the next time.

Untill then
Nick

No comments: