
So went to London for the weekend and had an awesome time. I am really feeling the affects of so many nights out now tho!
Anyway Geoff and I flew out on Friday afternoon, had to get a taxi to the airport because all my mates are benders! Grabbed a quick Maccy D's and we were on our way. Got to Geoff's cribnest about 7, chilled for a while and then decided we should eat again. We hit up Wagamama's, fucking love the place, food is fantastic, the service is great and there always seems to be a good buzz about the place. Then after a few beers at dinner we headed to the Vic to meet up with James666. But Geoff the ballbag forgot his I.D, so I headed in alone as he hit the mingin tube back to Islington to grab his I.D. I'd say I was in the Vic 45 mins and had 3 triple jager redbulls, was well oiled to say the least when Geoff arrived. We then left cause James couldnt handle the aggro scando's at his cash table:) We had a few drinks in this salsa place which was pretty cool (passion fruit mojito's, yum yum) We stayed there for a while and then decided it was time for some degening. Empire casino was our hole of choice and James and I got a private table and played series of HU games. We played every type of poker imaginable , it was awesome. We ended up even in the end, but I owned his soul, he ran like god in PLO. I think we left Empire about 3am and decided it was time for bed. We left James and headed back to Geoff's house. He hit the bed and I decided to play online ( fantastic idea ofc). I jumped in a 1/2 6 max game and managed to find some mugs who were somehow more hammered than I was. One hand for an example of the dismal play, I make it $8 on the button with Q10s ($200 effective stacks). The small and big blind both defend. We see a flop a rainbow flop of QJ10, it's checked to me so I fire $18, the sb quicky calls and the turn rolls out another 10. He checks again and I decide betting is best as he is a fishay and he wont fold any of his draws/top pair hands. I throw out $40 and he snaps me. The river comes a deuce and he again checks to me, I overbet jam (not by a huge amount) and he tanks down, uses his full timebank, and looks me up with Q6 yipeee! I won about $1200 over the course of a couple of hours, which was good considering I was deranged. I hit the scratcher about 6am absolutely wrecked.
Then next couple of days in London were very cool. We went to two Premiership games, Villa vs West Ham (Upton Park and its surroundings are in absolute bits by the way) and Arsenal vs L'pool. Keano got off the mark which was good news but I felt we should have got more from the game. We also ate some great food and drank out fair share of beers. We got back to Dublin late Sunday night and I got a text 'you home? coming out tonight?'. I was feeling ill and sooooo tired so obv I replied with 'yeaahhhhhhhhhh'. A mad night in Coppers in which we downed every drink we had , geeeeeeed ideas. Then the casino was visited at 4am, again not a fantastic idea, I bluffed away 400 euro in the last hand to leave a 150 euro loser, ah well it was good fun.
Then next couple of days in London were very cool. We went to two Premiership games, Villa vs West Ham (Upton Park and its surroundings are in absolute bits by the way) and Arsenal vs L'pool. Keano got off the mark which was good news but I felt we should have got more from the game. We also ate some great food and drank out fair share of beers. We got back to Dublin late Sunday night and I got a text 'you home? coming out tonight?'. I was feeling ill and sooooo tired so obv I replied with 'yeaahhhhhhhhhh'. A mad night in Coppers in which we downed every drink we had , geeeeeeed ideas. Then the casino was visited at 4am, again not a fantastic idea, I bluffed away 400 euro in the last hand to leave a 150 euro loser, ah well it was good fun.

An entry of my chrimbus goings on will be posted soon............As for online poker, I played the $250 one day on laddies and managed to scoop the win for $2175. That is all:)
Happy Festive Period
Nick
Happy Festive Period
Nick

No comments:
Post a Comment