As I write this I am insanely hungover, properly in bits. So if it makes little or no sense you know why. What have I been doing the last week or so? Went on the piss, thurs, fri and sat..............good banter was had as per usual, but really feeling the affects of treating my body so poorly. And with Christmas just around the corner i'm guessing I won't be getting much of a break from it! Oh well, i'l just have to soldier on and suck it up. Tough life I have!
Pokers....................hmmmmmmm...................................Played a few tounries sat afternoon and managed to scoop 2nd in the $250 on laddies for 1.8k. I played like a toolbox HU. I have been playing a lot of HU since then, making a serious effort to improve, hopefully it will pay off:) Then played a huge slate on Sunday and had some great stacks in some big wans but the poker gods decided it was time to slap me in the face, really hard.
-15 left in the Irish Open sat with 4 packages, I have an average stack which is 12bb (Ipoker = jokes) My AA is no match for 89s. GG
-115 left in the 250k on ipoker I lose a massive pot with AKs to AQ, standard, it cripples me and I bust in 103rd with 100 paid. GG
-200 left in the Brawl on FTP I have a top 20 stack I get it in with A8s on and 822 board vs AQ.........turn the standard Q. I then run JJ into AA blind v blind, like come on, FUCK MY LIFE!
In better news I managed to have some sucess staking. I staked Snow-Men into the $300 daddy on laddies and he managed 5th for $3k and change. Great effort for a mug! I'm off to London tommorow for the weekend to watch the might pool beat the Arsenal scum, should be banter.
Take it ham and
Nick
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment