Had an awesome weekend. Friday night a large group of us went to bar downtown called Mantis. When we got there it was pretty emty, but wow did that place get crazy. It was alot of fun and great to catch up with a few of the guys I hadn't seen in 3 years. I got extremely drunk and think I hit the hay about 3am!
I awoke on saturday and informed Kyle that I wanted to eat breakfast at Hooters (as you do). The food wasn't the kanye west but the girls were smokin, so I was happy:) Later than day my buddy Chris picked me up and told me we were all going to a charity event called the Margarita Ball. He picked me up at 5.45pm and the ball started at 7pm. So in that hour or so, I had to find a suit that fitted, a shirt to go with the suit and a tie to round it all off. It was a mad rush but we managed to get the suit and get to the ball in time. It was an amazing night at a great venue. Sooooo many hotties + free margarita's + alot of you best friends = the time of your life!
I awoke on saturday and informed Kyle that I wanted to eat breakfast at Hooters (as you do). The food wasn't the kanye west but the girls were smokin, so I was happy:) Later than day my buddy Chris picked me up and told me we were all going to a charity event called the Margarita Ball. He picked me up at 5.45pm and the ball started at 7pm. So in that hour or so, I had to find a suit that fitted, a shirt to go with the suit and a tie to round it all off. It was a mad rush but we managed to get the suit and get to the ball in time. It was an amazing night at a great venue. Sooooo many hotties + free margarita's + alot of you best friends = the time of your life!
Stayed in Chris house last night and got home earlyish this morning, I was feeling ridic tired but thought it would be stupid not to play a slate of sunday mtt's. Great idea Nick you mug. Played the Warm up on stars, the $120 FTOPS event, the 80k on laddies and the 125k on stars. Completely overplayed 88 in the warmup vs a tricky opponent who owned me with his AA. Laddies kept discoing (no surprises there) so I hardly played a hand in the rebuy period, and then missed the add-on, was really short and shoved 7bbs from the button with a7o into 44 and couldnt win the race. GG. Then 125k a lost a standard flip with my QQ losing to the nuggets that is AK. Had an ok run in the FTOPS event before squeezing with A6s, and got looked up by A9o, we both missed the flop, i turned the magical 6d but the smashing 9c hit the river. GG. So al in all a terrible day poker wise, but I had such a fun weekend I dont even care (well of course I do, but i'm trying to not be bothered by it)
I'm thinking about heading back to Dublin soon, maybe this week, iv been away 6 weeks now, have had a great time, but feel the need to get home for a while and then perhaps move on again.
May we all flip well in the future
Nick
I'm thinking about heading back to Dublin soon, maybe this week, iv been away 6 weeks now, have had a great time, but feel the need to get home for a while and then perhaps move on again.
May we all flip well in the future
Nick

No comments:
Post a Comment