So be back in Dallas now a few days. Finally got an appartment sorted and its pretty sweet. Still got no funrniture, but we havemanaged to get Wireless and cable ...haha standard. Played golf a few times since we've been back, played poorly tbh.
Then thelast two days have hit the mtt's hard. Played the LEOCOP PL and did rubbish even though I amassed a huge stack in the rebuyperiod, I played pretty poorly but got kinda UL in one big hand vs some spewy scando. Played a few other mtt's on laddies/tiltbut managed to airball everything. Then finished the night playing some cash, which I never do but I was very bored. Played a little 1/2 and managed to about $175. Still a losing day but nice to win some back.
Then today I played a rake of mtt's on laddies. I reviewed yesterdays play and made some ammendments and came out feeling confident. The LEOCOP 2nd chance went horrendus, think I may have been 1st out. Got ul vs some mug calling 1/3 his stack on theturn with an open ender, I river top two and shoved into the nuts.......pff it was near impossible for me to put him on the handhe had, but then again I prob should have been more cautious. I managed to chop the 8k 20 rebuy with Banksy which was cool,very nice of him because he was ahead in chips and was in control of the match. Scooped $2k for that. Also final tabled the $50freezeout but busted 5th for $112 or some crap........aggressive sb raised for 3rd orbit in a row on my sb, i shipped 16bbs witha6o and ofc he had ajs.....gg! Busted in the mid stages of the 6k shoving 15bbs over a 4x cut-off raise with 88....he had 1010,think I should have played this one more cautiously tbh. It was SRX who opened (who is tight) and he did open 4x (basically saying he had some sort of a hand)....I dunno I convinced myself he had AK/AQ and might fold AQ. Also played the $22 freezeouthad a huge stack and managed to bubble in 21st making some dumb spewy play I cant even remember.
All in all a decent day whereI feel I played well. I look forward to the ending LEOCOP events, tommorrow is the $500 shorthanded and I am very excitedfor it.
Also, I am trying really hard to lose weight/get in shape. I have given up carbs and have been running and working out the last three days. Really hope I can keep this up!
Nick
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment