Been back in Dublin since Thursday. Been great to be home even if the weather hasn't been the kanye. Had a party in our house on Saturday night for Chris who is moving away for Australia for 2 years. Was a great party and went on till about 5am, good to see all the lads again!
Then played online on sunday. Was insanely hungover but things managed to go well for me. I managed to win the ladbrokes $100 rebuy for $20k! I ran sooooo hot, got it in bad 3 or 4 times and won each time. But then when I hit the final table i played extremely well and pretty much bossed it. Wasn't an easy final table either, alot of really tough aggro scando's! Got HU and basically ownded him. Made one or two v nice bluffs and finally all the money went in pre with my 66 to his A9, a 6 on the flop and I was dancing around the room! Was sweet to finally win and not come 2-5th in a big one. Was well chuffed:) Also cashed in the stars 100k and the F tilt 150k, for $175 and $380, nothing major but gonna win something big on there soon.
Viewing a few appartments tommorrow and also test driving a new car, Porsche Boxter S. So should be fun:)
Later
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment