Played a bit the last two days but nothing major as have played during the day.
Played the $30 Graveyard on ladbrokes, basically owned the tounry , running really well and playing hyper lag until I found myself HU with a 6-1 chip lead. ACE-ATTACK was my opponent who is a good player, but I still didn't think winning would be too hard given the stack sizes. Ne way, he had about 13bbs, I had KJo on the button, I shoved on him, he had A9s and he won the race, all pretty standard. Then I lost a few small pots basically being very cardead and then this hand comes up : I open the button to 2777 at 500/1k, he 3 bets me to 8100 (he has about 23k behind after this raise).....I decide to flat call (which I think is a mistake, I should be shoving or folding with these stack sizes HU.....and I def prefer shoving because he had 3 bet a few times).....the flop comes 4d 7d 8s giving me two overs and the a flush draw, he checks to me, i shove (jst over the pot size) and he snaps and i mean snaps me off with 33, haha. I thought it was bizzare, why would he check the flop if he was gonna call my shove with such a weak hand. Ne way, finished 2nd which was good for $360....massive!
I also played the FTOPS $200 turbo with 500k gtd.......busted in about 800th when I found 77 utg with 4.5bbs and ran into JJ, oh well, 100k for 1st would have been nice! Also played the 70k and 10k on stars, busted early in the 70k and finished 60th of 1700 in the 10k, was a funny hand tbh : Cut off opens to min raises to 8k, the button flats, I'm in the bb with 44k, and i raise to 34k with A9o (committing myslef, attempting to look stronger than I am), the orig raiser flats my 3 bet, flop 5s 2h 3h, I move in and he calls and has 5h 4h, lol. And cashed for a massive $70 or something. GG
Also played golf today and the weather was fantastic, only played 9 holes, hit two balls O.B and stil managed to be +1, was enjoyable to play some semi-decent golf.
I'm still going to the Gym and eating healthier which is good. I'm finding the running easier so I may have to step it up a bit though.
Think we are heading out tonight somewhere locally for a few beers, should be fun.
Nick
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment