So airballed the $500 shorthanded and the $1k main event, built a very nice stack in the $500 and with about 80 left this hand happend. I open 44 utg at 100/200 to 500, the bb with a huge stack flats, flop j43 rainbow, goes check check. The turn is 10, hebets 700, I make it 2k, he makes it 4k. Like, i could just flat here, but I have a set, it is six max and it is agaisnt a scando:). So I shove for 7k more and he snaps and flips up JJ! gg
As for the main event, busted about 5 hours in, don't feel like talking about the hand, but I stand by my play. I played 3 or 4 other sunday mtts and did no good im any, oh well!
Other than poker it was a great weekend, had two nights out in Dallas with some olds friends. Also went to an american football game, SMU vs Memphis, which was fun. Enjoying myself more
Nick
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment