Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog more

Havent blogged in about 9 years.Alot has happend in the last month or so. It has been great poker wise. The start of the month was horrible, i just kept bubbling every big tounry i played, probably because i was thinking about cashing sooo much that i forgot i was there to win. Anyway,I had a sickish sunday about 3 weeks ago. Won the $30 crapshoot for $800, then played some of the best poker i have in ages in the$250 game, 5 hours later I was a winner with $3800. I was really happy with the way i played in this, as it is a deep stack gamewith 20 min blinds. I did get lucky once or twice, but that tournies for ya! In the same day I was beaten HU in the $30 rebuy and cashed for $880, again i played very well and was a little dissapointed not to win. Not to worry tho, the next win of the daywas just around the corner i won the $50 freezeout for another $500 a couple hours later. So about 7k for the day, v nice!

Since then I have had a few decent scores, cashed in the daily 250 a couple more times. all in all up about 11k this month

No comments: